Friday, May 6, 2011

Summer is Coming




So much has happened lately. My chicks, down to 5 from 6, are doing great. I have two roosters and already put one on Craig's list, can't bring myself to eating him. I never realized however how dumb chickens are. At least they don't look up when it's raining and drown. Kids are great, we have been up to so much, swimming, camping, and soccer. The weather has been great, the other day I noticed our new pond turtle basking in the sun. I don't know where he came from, was actually about to go get some from another pond. Well, only one more month of school and then the summer. Can't wait to sleep in!

1 comment:

  1. I know you must be looking forward to the summer break, but it won't be a break for you! So much fun though! Love the action shot into the pool!

    ReplyDelete